Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Making a solo trip to chamonix for a week mid February just looking to find out best places to hang after a day boarding 馃馃徎

Registered
Making a solo trip to chamonix for a week mid February just looking to find out best places to hang after a day boarding
It depends where you're staying and where you've been riding that day. There's 4 separate areas, there's bars at all of them (only Brevent is near the center of Chamonix itself) and the weather/conditions will likely influence where you finish up.

Edit: I've only been a couple of times and didn't even party on the most recent, so no expert. There's a UK based forum called snowheads that will have lots of info (and skiers). You might even find some riding/drinking buddies there.

Registered
The 'Billy Snow Mates' Facebook group is probably your best bet for info. It's much more active than any of the UK forums last time I looked.

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
It depends where you're staying and where you've been riding that day. There's 4 separate areas, there's bars at all of them (only Brevent is near the center of Chamonix itself) and the weather/conditions will likely influence where you finish up.

Edit: I've only been a couple of times and didn't even party on the most recent, so no expert. There's a UK based forum called snowheads that will have lots of info (and skiers). You might even find some riding/drinking buddies there.
Thanks will have a look at that forum. Staying pretty central in chamonix, think I'll just take it day by day on where I ride.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts