Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
121 - 129 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
If you're fixated on Union, why don't you look at the Legacy too? They might be a better option for you as far as response and comfort. I think the Rosa is more of a beginner binding which might have limitations as you keep progressing. The legacy might be a bit more pricey, but I think it's a better binding than the other two and more versatile. The only thing is it has a mini disk and not a traditional disk which gives you more board feel laterally. Some people don't like that surfy feel. They like that dead spot under your foot. It works good on all mountain boards, park boards and GREAT for powder boards because of that surfy feel.

·
Registered
151 Posts
You could get them cheap over the summer when the prices drop. I bought my Union Strata for $170 over the summer last year. Original price was $279 or $299. You don't need to rush. Just shop around wisely and do your research.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #124 ·
In bindings instruction they mention the Phillips #3 screwdriver. What is that? Is it the shape & size of the screwdriver?

·
Registered
151 Posts
The only adjustments you need to make are the ankle and toe straps depending on the size of your boot. For example, if you're size 9 boot and your binding is size medium, you don't need to adjust the straps. You might need to adjust both the straps and the heelcup if you're size 9.5 or 10 on a medium binding. The heelcup comes at 0 adjustment from the factory.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #128 ·
Thanks! I think it is the same tip I used for my previous bindings. With old bindings I was less scared of doing harm...

I found it in amazon.it and it is called "snowboard screwdriver"... I guess it is the correct one :)

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #129 ·
Dakine Torque Driver ordered! I am out of Town for the whole month... I am looking forward to mount those bindings

121 - 129 of 129 Posts