Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of any stores/ online stores that have this size and will ship to Australia? I've just about exhausted all avenues with little success.

·
Premium Member
378 Posts
damn yea I looked over at dogfunk but Arbor is on the do not ship out of the states list.. you could always set up something with someone and have them mail it out.. just a thought if you really wanted one..

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
damn yea I looked over at dogfunk but Arbor is on the do not ship out of the states list.. you could always set up something with someone and have them mail it out.. just a thought if you really wanted one..
Appreciate the help :) I'm sure I'll come across one that ships internationally, or someone will have a link that I can process through

·
Registered
26 Posts
Bought an Arbor Roundhouse RX in 162 early season for $389(I believe). Seems the prices have went way up though. Also, bought here in the states so.. Sweet bored none the less.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bought an Arbor Roundhouse RX in 162 early season for $389(I believe). Seems the prices have went way up though. Also, bought here in the states so.. Sweet bored none the less.

Thats a fantastic little quiver you have going there! Thanks for the help guys...still trying to find a Roundhouse 162 rx. Search continues!

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
162 aint a big board!!!!
You should use a shipping forwarder, there are a few companies out there doing it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts