Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,553 Posts
I've noticed these around the mountain lately. Looks like they scooped up a few regional riders. I don't know anything about the company but the boards look pretty decent.

·
Premium Member
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They seem to have taken a sampling from the entire industry. Magnatraction and non-mag boards; traditional camber, flat and hybrid rocker; eco friendly designs... the only thing keeping me from picking one up is no mid flex hybrid rocker. I think the Aether is just a bit too stiff.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I've got an Aether LTD. Aether with basalt construction so it's a little lighter and snappier. Awesome board. The camber is very mild, the board looks flat to mildly rockered if you just look down it (as opposed to something like C2 where looking down the board you can clearly see the profile) but you can see the hybrid profile if you lay it flat on something. It rides like rocker at low speeds but when you start going fast you feel the stability of the camber. Tons of pop. Really fun board for jump lines and taking a freestyle approach all over the mountain.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts