Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The cheapest for a three day pass I've found on-line so far is $252.00 Is that about right?

I know folks have suggested King Scoopers and a couple other places but I've read it's about $10.00 discount/day so that puts it around the same amount
Any suggestions where I might get some even bigger discounts (if possible) would be appreciated.

It's a really tough pill to swallow when you gotta pay more for the lift tickets than you do for the plane flight to get there. Oh well you gotta do what you gotta do.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Have your army/air force/navy/marine buddy buy you a lift pass at Buckley.
The cheapest for a three day pass I've found on-line so far is $252.00 Is that about right?

I know folks have suggested King Scoopers and a couple other places but I've read it's about $10.00 discount/day so that puts it around the same amount
Any suggestions where I might get some even bigger discounts (if possible) would be appreciated.

It's a really tough pill to swallow when you gotta pay more for the lift tickets than you do for the plane flight to get there. Oh well you gotta do what you gotta do.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Best prices come from using a season pass holding friend's friends and family passes. I was at Breck just last week for $60

1 - 11 of 11 Posts