Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
That's insane. You need to get to a mountain. You could make some serious shit.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That's insane. You need to get to a mountain. You could make some serious shit.
Thank you! There's no more mountains for me this year, maybe next year. No money..

Camera is a 550D with some old manual lenses!

If you like it, you can help me get some views by sharing! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
947 Posts
Yeah sick idea, but i noticed some shit when people overlayed. The whole edit gave this professional impression. Something red bull is looking for....

The cc was nice, the music was nice, flow was good and general editing was on point. Looking at a masterpiece.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Red Bull media house is the holy grail.. If they let me run a shoot we'll see Travis Rice backflipping a helicopter full of chicks over a iceberg in antartica! With me flying another heli to do the shooting offcourse :)

But that's not going to happen. Thank you for your motivating comment though!

The little shitty things you still see when people overlay can be removed but that takes too much time to make it worth the effort with this short clip, next time!

·
Registered
947 Posts
Red Bull media house is the holy grail.. If they let me run a shoot we'll see Travis Rice backflipping a helicopter full of chicks over a iceberg in antartica! With me flying another heli to do the shooting offcourse :)

But that's not going to happen. Thank you for your motivating comment though!

The little shitty things you still see when people overlay can be removed but that takes too much time to make it worth the effort with this short clip, next time!
Cutting corners... Something redbull does as well. Lol

On another note...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts