Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Reformed Creep-o-saurus
6,863 Posts
Good news!!! They need to stick these on guys heads everywhere, and get some proper ads going.

The form factor is better, so if they copy the GoPro ad style and show a product that doesn't look like a deck of cards on your head, I think they can be successful.

FWIW, I mounted my Roam (flashed with Roam 2 FW) on my 4Runner this summer while offroading, and the video came out awesome. Filmed in 720p60 mode. It's just helmet mounting that makes it need anti-shake.

·
Premium Member
523 Posts
I am glad to see this. I am not a fan of the form of the go pro.

I hope contour has something kick ass to drop on the action camera market.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Good news!!! They need to stick these on guys heads everywhere, and get some proper ads going.

The form factor is better, so if they copy the GoPro ad style and show a product that doesn't look like a deck of cards on your head, I think they can be successful.

FWIW, I mounted my Roam (flashed with Roam 2 FW) on my 4Runner this summer while offroading, and the video came out awesome. Filmed in 720p60 mode. It's just helmet mounting that makes it need anti-shake.
post yer vid somewhere!

Damn, I nabbed a Polariod XS100 as i figured contour was tits up for good....way she goes.

·
Registered
205 Posts
So happy to hear this. I've never used one, but I love the form factor and they seem to be right up there with GoPro in terms of quality anyway.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts