Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to make a cool snowboard theme house. Summer is starting and need some COOL ideas. Also to show off stuff I made
27AD2845-93A9-4AF7-937E-AC7C67DED50F.jpeg
7E27A9C4-4CCF-4F38-8605-D904643324D8.jpeg

·
Registered
779 Posts
I appreciate your love of snowboarding! I'd decorate my house with snowboards if I was allowed to lol.

·
Registered
419 Posts
I remember a mate of mine and his missus would always be switching the photos hanging in their living room, he was a mad pig hunter and used to hang pictures of pigging days and she'd swap them back to family portraits when he was at work....funny times.

I used to have fishing trips posted and fighter jet memoirs from when I was in the Air-Force but now it's family portraits......Although I do have a custom made fishing rod encased in a glass display cabinent in the bedroom which sounds a little weird when I write it down.

·
Registered
644 Posts
I’ve been looking for a ‘60’s era vintage camper trailer to gut and make into a man cave, I first thought to cover the floor in a bed liner (line-x) but the more I thought about it, I’m leaning more towards buying and bunch of cheap boards off Craigslist or offerup then rip them down to 4” planks (cutting the tips and tails off) and securing them to the floor and cover with a thick shellac. For shelving I’m thinking folding skate decks, then a small fridge, a big pile of bean bags, a couple bar stools and a big screen, now that’s a party.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts