Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I’m finally getting vaccinated and it looks like this corona-passport is happening in the the EU. But what about those not in the EU?
Considering going to germany and switzerland, so to all you from switzerland. Can i travel without quarantine if i got proof of vaccine?

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
So I’m finally getting vaccinated and it looks like this corona-passport is happening in the the EU. But what about those not in the EU?
Considering going to germany and switzerland, so to all you from switzerland. Can i travel without quarantine if i got proof of vaccine?
I'm in Ibiza Spain doing a week's work, didn't need a negative test or to have been vaccinated to travel here from the UK. Each country is handling things differently and it seems that their terms could change at any moment and without much warning.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Got my 2nd Pfizer injection a few days ago at work. Just after injection I felt great...., however, the next day woke up and felt like I had just run a marathon, pretty fatigued and about 40% in strength. On the 3rd day felt heaps better. A few people at work have had a few days off. Your arm feels pretty bruised like someone hit you with a deadarm for a few days.

·
The Swiss Miss
7,606 Posts
Some cantons in Switzerland have just released their certificates. I got mine yesterday but have traveled to Italy/France/Belgium before with negative test certification of the lab doing the test.

Every country has their own rules and they change at different frequency, or even areas have different rules. Like, for Sardinie, I wouldn't have needed a negative test as I am vaccinated, but for Italy, a negative test was mandatory even tho vaccinated... So look up the health/travel ministry pages for e ery country you want to go for current info.

For CH, new regulations usually are released by Friday afternoons. At the moment, we're seing relaxation of rules.

·
Registered
191 Posts
In the last couple of days I read about this green pass, hopefully from Jul 1st. I hope to be able to travel when I will be fully vaccinated. I have an Iberia voucher to use, due to last year holiday, that we were not able to do. It seems it will last till the end of this year. I don't want to lose it but I become shy in booking vacations. I feel I cannot do it any longer.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They are rolling out the covid passports here now. I’m green wich mean i get do drinking again!

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
As the flag shows, here is Norway. ✌🏻Don’t know the rules for traveling in to this country, but i know that they accept vaccination cards from other countries at festivals etc

1 - 8 of 8 Posts