Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
every time i watch one foot tricks all i see is blown knees in their future. Impressive none the less

·
Super Moderator
6,331 Posts
My wife watched that graphic over my shoulder and said "he's retarded and deserves whatever happens to him".

:laugh:

·
Banned!
7,679 Posts
My buddy and longtime journeyman snowboarder Brent Meyer invented that, called the darkslide. That's him doing it.

Another of his antics:

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Those nose butters are sick and I want to nail them down this year. Kid on the way so I'm stuck at Bear Mountain except maybe one or two trips to Mammoth(or Salt Lake/Tahoe) this year. So I keep checking this video

The nose butter right at the beginning is pretty slick. He is riding a K2 WWW noodle which are all you need at Bear.

Scott Stevens has a sick spin into a nose press too at 3:10 too.

http://youtu.be/v_EC1t4ClBI?t=3m10s

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Damn, you're right. Check out his "Left brain Right brain" video. Holy shit! To me this stuff is tighter and more impressive than the massive x-games shit.

Scott Stevens in "Right Brain Left Brain" - YouTube
I find the big backcountry stuff boring too. Awesome stuff but I get bored after a while.

To me, the most fun videos are those where riders rip resorts getting creative with what they find. Some big jumps and rails mixed in of course, but I like to see creativity.

Big pillows and backcountry jumps are awesome. But I'll never do them

I blame this site.
All good. That shit was funny though! Just so silly and ill-advised.

·
Registered
6,277 Posts
Big pillows and backcountry jumps are awesome. But I'll never do them
No, you definitely won't with that piss poor attitude son:unsure:

TT

1 - 20 of 33 Posts