Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Creek 3/20

1612 Views 15 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  vknyvz
Anyone riding Mountain Creek tomorrow 3/20? Im hoping to get up there and make some turns since i have to be at a jobsite up there anyway.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Good luck swimming there.
in what way is that useful?

i drive a 4wd truck. i have to be up there anyway. theyre going to be open. whats the issue?
Was there last week, nothing but mud, rocks and ankle deep puddles at the lifts. I'm guessing whatever's left of the snow is going to be dumped on South peak but after this rain I doubt even that will help. Not worth getting wet and dodging rocks over IMO.
ah gotcha. well id probably ride south anyway , but im used to the ankle deep puddles and nonsense like that...its the east coast, i take what i can get lol. the real reason id go is that my jobsite is 20 minutes from there and rather than spend 4 hours driving for 20 minutes at the jobsite, i may as well make the drive worthwhile. I was under the impression that they were getting some snow up there today and tomorrow. Maybe you're closer to them than I am? I know Jack Frost got 5" last night, and Hunter is getting dumped on for the 2nd day in a row.
I know Jack Frost got 5" last night, and Hunter is getting dumped on for the 2nd day in a row.
I don't know about JF but Hunter/Windham at that elevation usually get snow when we get rain. VT is getting pounded right now I'm hearing.
jf posted a pic with a ruler in the snow lol on facebook..i was like :-O
That's Okemo right now. Looking at their web cam and trying to convince myself I want to make a day trip to VT since this morning. :laugh:
idk how far you are but Hunter is my absolute limit for a day trip. and thats weekends only. that looks amazing though. im hoping itll hold out for a few more weeks in VT so i can get up there to end the season
idk how far you are but Hunter is my absolute limit for a day trip. and thats weekends only.
Yeah, it pretty much is too for me (that's the reason I'm online instead of being on the road right now). VT looks good for the next 10 days, warm but nothing atrocious.
i usually end the season at Killington..I'm hoping i can do it again this year but we'll see. I also have some friends in Rhode Island and we hit Wachusett earlier this season and it was a blast..not sure how long theyll be open for but Id make a trip for there for sure.
Well, I'm off to CO next week so I can deal with season ending, otherwise I'd be in Vermont for sure. Have fun in MC tomorrow.
ah damn im jelly..and thanks.. not entirely sure whether im going to go tomorrow or thursday, its basically whenever i feel like going up to my jobsite.. just figured wednesday split the week in half nicely. enjoy colorado
I have 2 more days left on my triple play, and this weekend they're going to close, is it even worth going?

Edit: I'm talking about creek.
I'm pretty sure they closed this past weekend ?
creek closed forever hopefully their terrain sucks anywho

i totaly agree with you all hunter is my daily limit too from the city, 3 hours it's good VT trips 5 hour oh god, it especially sucks to drive back after 4pm...being tired and all

let me just put this out there that Hunter mountain supposed to get rain tomorrow, so pretty much it's done too, VT all we have left now
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.