Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Not sure who has heard, but apparently Crystal is being bought....again. They posted they'd now be apart of the IKON Pass, pending the sale. But they wouldn't say what that would mean for people who have already bought season passes.

Just wondering if any one here has heard anything more? Or if you do just post it here.

It would be a really shady move in my opinion to not switch those Crystal passes over to Ikon Passes. They're more than the Icon pass anyway.

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
Not sure who has heard, but apparently Crystal is being bought....again. They posted they'd now be apart of the IKON Pass, pending the sale. But they wouldn't say what that would mean for people who have already bought season passes.

Just wondering if any one here has heard anything more? Or if you do just post it here.

It would be a really shady move in my opinion to not switch those Crystal passes over to Ikon Passes. They're more than the Icon pass anyway.
So from what I know about this as I've been a Copper pass holder, you can pay an upgrade fee to make it an IKON pass.

Also on another note there will be more resorts being added. Just wait. Alterra bought something like 64 resorts over the last 2 years.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Crystal Mtn Pass used to be so expensive. But now Ikon base pass is like little more than half of the original pass price. So, did they folks who bought Crystal Mtn pass before get refunds when converting to IKON base pass?

·
Premium Member
1,368 Posts
Crystal Mtn Pass used to be so expensive. But now Ikon base pass is like little more than half of the original pass price. So, did they folks who bought Crystal Mtn pass before get refunds when converting to IKON base pass?
I don't think they got refunds, but from the conversations I heard everyone got a full Ikon (the 7-day version).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts