Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a K2 Bob Marley board that I’m looking to sell. However I’m not really sure what it’s worth to be honest. I’ve seen really old posts saying these go for $1,000 but not sure if that’s the case anymore. Could anyone point me in the right direction for what this may be worth?

·
Premium Member
789 Posts
It's worthless to someone who wants to ride it, but you might get lucky and find an art collector or trust fund frat boy who's still into Bob Marley. So I'd go to a university and look for the communications major wearing cargo shorts and Hawaiian shirt and who's drunk on a Tuesday afternoon. Tell that dude the board is rare and worth $1100 but you're give it to him for 10% off. Dress in a suit.

I really shouldn't give away trade secrets like these for free but there you go.

·
Registered
298 Posts
It's worthless to someone who wants to ride it, but you might get lucky and find an art collector or trust fund frat boy who's still into Bob Marley. So I'd go to a university and look for the communications major wearing cargo shorts and Hawaiian shirt and who's drunk on a Tuesday afternoon. Tell that dude the board is rare and worth $1100 but you're give it to him for 10% off. Dress in a suit.

I really shouldn't give away trade secrets like these for free but there you go.
Hey now, I like Bob! Haha

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
102 Posts
I think you're close on value. If you think about it, this board combines a $10 Yard sale snowboard with a $10 Marley t-shirt from the clearance rack at Spencer Gifts, and a dime bag of crappy weed. Only problem you multiplied instead of added. $30 bro. Bro.

·
Registered
5 Posts
That’s not a $1000 board. Here is what a $1000 board looks like and since it’s used it’s prob more like $500 to the right person.

You still have a very nice board. I’d keep it. JAH LIVE RASTAFARI!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
384 Posts
That’s not a $1000 board. Here is what a $1000 board looks like and since it’s used it’s prob more like $500 to the right person.

You still have a very nice board. I’d keep it. JAH LIVE RASTAFARI!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not sure about $1k. IMO the most value in this post is that untracked corduroy.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts