Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, i recently got a great win on a bid for the Ride Crush for under 200 bucks and now need bindings...

i am on a tight budget and dont want to spend too much money but if it is worth the jump from one of the above to a more expensive one (if there is a big difference) i will consider it, which is why i need your help :)

i am going to be riding for fun (all mountain), hitting any jumps that i find down the mountain (nothing seriously big), but i will not go on half pipe and probably not going to go to park either.

thanks in advance!

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
freestyles are crap. i have customs and i dont like them, they feel cheap and junky. i have older missions and they are solid. of those 3 go for the missions.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
freestyles are crap. i have customs and i dont like them, they feel cheap and junky. i have older missions and they are solid. of those 3 go for the missions.
Mission are the ones i want to get, but can't find a deal for them anywhere, and local shops sell them for well over 200 even after 20% discount... i am currently bidding 50 bucks for white Customs

thanks for your reply i really would prefer missions but i can't get them shipped from USA and in Canada it's overpriced...

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Burton Mission EST Snowboard Bindings Reviews & Sale | SierraSnowboard.com

Only one color left, and you have to get them in the next 7 hours. But can't beat the price!
The price is amazing, but that is the EST version, and i have the ride crush coming to my house soon... so that is a no go, plus that is a size too big for me and the colours are no good, not only that, but USA can't ship to Canada any 2010 bindings...

But anyways, i found a site :) store.thinkempire.com and they have them for $140 and are Canadian in Size and colour i want (brushed) with 10 dollars shipping... i am a happy camper :p

Thanks for your help guys!

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have another Dilemma... I have a small foot (Size 7, can fit my size 6 skates and inline-skates) and was wondering if a size 7 boot will still work with a size Medium binding (8-11), is it adjustable to that level, or will i have to get size 8 boots?

thanks in advance!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
The price is amazing, but that is the EST version, and i have the ride crush coming to my house soon... so that is a no go, plus that is a size too big for me and the colours are no good, not only that, but USA can't ship to Canada any 2010 bindings...

But anyways, i found a site :) store.thinkempire.com and they have them for $140 and are Canadian in Size and colour i want (brushed) with 10 dollars shipping... i am a happy camper :p

Thanks for your help guys!
Ah, my bad man. Glad you found some! About the boot size, I would think with a size 7 you would be running out of ratchet pretty quick, but I'm not 100% positive.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts