Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Has anyone ever experienced this? I had some falls and am a heavy rider but did not expect this. It’s 4 months out of the 3 year warranty ? what to do ?

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
In my experience Burton have the best customer support warranty I've seen. One example I had some 2014 Malavita est bindings for my son and the left centre ankle straps internal plastics skeleton broke apart. Took some pics and sent it off to their Customer support...., Burton sent me back a complete entire right and left 2019 double take ratchet ankle strap system. Another example I was in Japan and the 2nd day on a new set of Genesis est my right toe strap that feeds into the DT rachet snapped in cold weather. Burton Australia organised for the part to be at Niseko when we transferred from Furano. Anazing that I rode for a week with just an ankle strap which surprisingly Worked okay.

They can't do enough to help you.
So if your board is in okay condition send some pics and how many days you spent on it to their customer service centre.

My new '18 Archetype 2nd day of use delaminated at one of the swallows. I could have fixed it. Endeavor in Canada found me a new 2019 and got the store to hold it till I swapped it over.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts