Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I have a question for anyone here who works for Cypress or students who go there every year. So last season on Cypress' daily deals, they had one where it was 40% off lift tickets every single Friday throughout the season. I was wondering if this is something they do every year or if it was just last season.

·
Registered
6,277 Posts
Hey guys,

I have a question for anyone here who works for Cypress or students who go there every year. So last season on Cypress' daily deals, they had one where it was 40% off lift tickets every single Friday throughout the season. I was wondering if this is something they do every year or if it was just last season.
Hey guys,

They'll prolly have somethin' like that this year too.

But that is a shit deal, absolute garbage.

Lets just say it works out to be $30 bucks a time:dunno:

Once a week, for 10 weeks, $300 bucks..
Hmm... Seems like a not bad deal:unsure:

Now look @ it like this.....
Get the Silver Pass through the corporate discount deal here.
http://www.snowboardingforum.com/western-canada/49397-corporate-discount-seasons-passes-cypress-bowl-3.html#post1045993

Cost, roughly $300 bucks. Now you can go pretty much whenever you want.
7 days a week, from 9am until 10pm.

When you don't have to pay, then stay as long as you can to get your $$$ worth. You'll find yourself going up for a couple hrs here, a few hrs there.

If you get a pass, you should be able to get 50 days in easy:blink:

I prolly went 50 times, by myself last year:dunno:
Sure coulda used somebody chippin' in for gas.
Woulda got over 100 I bet?

Sound a little better?:giggle:

How much better do you think you'd be,:icon_scratch:
if you got between 50-100 days of snowboarding in this year?

Just Imagine.........

TT

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow, that sounds like a really good deal. Thanks for sharing! There's no way I'd go even close to 50 times. I typically only have time to go 10-15 a year but for $300 it'd still be worth it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts