Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
2,316 Posts
I like how the skier engages in doing a sumersault right before passing you, like eating shit is going to stop him from hitting you.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It is the Prospect Bowl. The pow was super choppy, I think what happened is he landed too far forward and flipped forward, I don't think me being there had any influence on him eating amazing shit. All I heard was a light thump as his body rolled over the tip on my board :laugh:

·
Registered
329 Posts
It is the Prospect Bowl. The pow was super choppy, I think what happened is he landed too far forward and flipped forward, I don't think me being there had any influence on him eating amazing shit. All I heard was a light thump as his body rolled over the tip on my board :laugh:
I went to Telluride last season and it was great. I do remember it was dominated by skiers but everyone was pretty cool. I would have liked to seen more boarders there.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I went to Telluride last season and it was great. I do remember it was dominated by skiers but everyone was pretty cool. I would have liked to seen more boarders there.
Two reasons:

1. It's expensive, and generally us snowboarders are young and don't have 200 plus dollars a night to stay there, and lift tickets are 102 at the booth (can order them online for 70 though).

2. It's the next Aspen, nuff said.

But it's all worth it to me, I love that mountain.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Two reasons:

1. It's expensive, and generally us snowboarders are young and don't have 200 plus dollars a night to stay there, and lift tickets are 102 at the booth (can order them online for 70 though).

2. It's the next Aspen, nuff said.

But it's all worth it to me, I love that mountain.
Yeah I will go back. I was able to get a deal to but it was still expensive. No lines, lots of 14ers in plain view,wide variety of terrain, great snow, I never had to get in a car once I got there. The night life in Telluride was great. The list goes on and on. Only problem is I can only afford limited time there. I will go back though.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Definitely a close call but the way it looks to me I would have to call it a " no fault " neither of you saw each other until the last second. Sometimes shit just happens.
Exactly, looks like he just wanted to launch off the lip and didn't expect you to drop in when you did. Shit happens, noone was hurt and thats all that matters.

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
I'm scouring the internet for the skier's version. "Snowboarder appears out of nowhere right under my feet on a jump!"

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
if there was a homeplate there.. the Umpire wouldve def call it "SAFE"....epic slide:laugh:

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
I'm glad that no one was hurt. Its a short clip, but I doubt that is the first (or last time) that particular skier's speed caused him to wipe out spectacularly

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
if thats not the definition of eating shit i don't know what is
10/10, honestly deserves some kind of prize for eating shit in such a great way to watch! lol

Ehh, nobodys fault I guess, however their was about a quater mile of lip to jump off, and I'm wearing an orange jacket, he could have jumped elsewhere, or seen me, because you know he clearly didnt even acknowledge I was there.

·
Registered
649 Posts
superman dat hooeeeee

1 - 16 of 16 Posts