Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Just bought a DanceHaul 152 and trying to pair with new bindings.
I was considering Cartel X but there is a reported "little issue" about heel edge dent on board.

Check these posts please:

Edge on Heel

Dancehaul dent/broken

Once I snow board about 25 days per season, how serious it can be to dancehaul using Burton bindings?

What would be a suitable alternative bindings? (my Boots are Vans AuraOG 10.5)

Thanks for any help

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
Cartel X is way too stiff to pair with something as soft as a broken-in Dancehaul. I'd suggest more like the Malavita since I get the sense you're only looking for confirmation and will end up with a B binding regardless of what I/we say.

You'd be better off with anything but a Burton Re:Flex binding. Something like the Union Strata/Contact Pro, Now Brigade/Select, Bent Metal Joint/Axtion/Transfer, etc...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cartel X is way too stiff to pair with something as soft as a broken-in Dancehaul. I'd suggest more like the Malavita since I get the sense you're only looking for confirmation and will end up with a B binding regardless of what I/we say.

You'd be better off with anything but a Burton Re:Flex binding. Something like the Union Strata/Contact Pro, Now Brigade/Select, Bent Metal Joint/Axtion/Transfer, etc...
I'm not Burton fan at all so I am all ears. I was considering the Malavita as well (as you said) but just cos there are some good deals now on Burton. It is not easy among deals to choose exactly the model and size we want.

I'm considering Flow Fuse Hybrid as well. Can you comment about this option?

Thanks again...

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
I'm not Burton fan at all so I am all ears. I was considering the Malavita as well (as you said) but just cos there are some good deals now on Burton. It is not easy among deals to choose exactly the model and size we want.

I'm considering Flow Fuse Hybrid as well. Can you comment about this option?

Thanks again...
Sorry for the incorrect assumption in that case. There are a surprising amount of Flow fanboys on this forum that push them pretty hard. I've bought a couple pairs for others in the past, and not impressed.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Rome Vice, Flow Fuse, Bent Metal Transfer or Logic, any Salomon Shadow Fit, K2 Lien AT or Lineup, Now Brigade

I run the Rome Vice on the Nerd Relic which is similar to the Dancehaul.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Rome Vice, Flow Fuse, Bent Metal Transfer or Logic, any Salomon Shadow Fit, K2 Lien AT or Lineup, Now Brigade

I run the Rome Vice on the Nerd Relic which is similar to the Dancehaul.
Never thought about Bent Transfer but it seems a unified recommendation.

Thanks mate.

Should be considered Burton Malavita, Union Contact Pro or Now YES X?

·
Registered
86 Posts
I tend to favor Burton Malavita/Genesis, but I either use a Rome Vice or Katana on mine.

If I had to pick between Burton and Rome, I'd go with Vice/Katana just for versatility and adjustability. But sometimes the Burton colors match better.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I tend to favor Burton Malavita/Genesis, but I either use a Rome Vice or Katana on mine.

If I had to pick between Burton and Rome, I'd go with Vice/Katana just for versatility and adjustability. But sometimes the Burton colors match better.
Have you been using any Burton binding on Dancehaul? If so, can you please check this:

Dancehaul dent/broken

1 - 11 of 11 Posts