Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS - (275 or BO) Danny Kass Gnu 155cm Board (Limited Edition)

Looking to get 275 + free shipping, or best offer.

I have a new 155cm 2012 GNU Danny Kass C2BTX (Limited Edition) snowboard up for sale.

This comes with the banana technology, which enables you to have more grip when riding on ice, or anywhere on the mountain.

images.jpg

images1.jpg

·
Moving to the dark side...
1,428 Posts
From a different post but... Very funny...

Your point? Go find one for that cheap then. I'm done with this board. Bunch of little nerds, that like to suck cock.
Really...??? Still here though aren't you...

·
Moving to the dark side...
1,428 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
I guess he meant "done with this board" meaning his gnu. He's probably too nerdy to ride out a as well...

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
Damn, as if I wasn't already a genius. You guys just prove my points time and time again.
How's that exactly? Because you got called out twice, and are crying about it? You wanna sell it as a collectible, then say that, but don't try to sell a 2 year old board as new, for more than you already told us you paid for it. Clearly you haven't had any luck hocking it anywhere else or you wouldn't be back.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Clearly you like to suck eachothers dick, because I am selling it for a respectable price and you like to cause a stirr to get reactions from your fellow board members. Fuck off. It's a one year old board. Get it right dipshit. + I'm selling it for the same price I bought it for, actually less because I am taking BO. Apparently your parents did a horrible job raising you if you can't interpret such a simple post from someone you are trying to imply is not a genius.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Clearly you like to suck eachothers dick, because I am selling it for a respectable price and you like to cause a stirr to get reactions from your fellow board members. Fuck off. It's a one year old board. Get it right dipshit. + I'm selling it for the same price I bought it for. Apparently your parents did a horrible job raising you if you can't interpret such a simple post from someone you are trying to not call a genius.
The Deacon likes to pretend he's the Internet Police, which is funny in and of itself, but you seem like a fuckwad. Have you ever heard of depreciation? Clearly not.

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
The Deacon likes to pretend he's the Internet Police, which is funny in and of itself, but you seem like a fuckwad. Have you ever heard of depreciation? Clearly not.
Lol, well we agree about one thing anyway...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts