Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

Im looking for a new top for riding indoor domes, i stopped using general hoodies cause they just get so wet, im always trying new stuff and falling over.

I have been using my Burton AK Cyclic but its new and i don't want it getting ruined indoor. But its good, light and waterproof.

So I thought id get something cheaper that i dont mind if it gets hammered indoors.

I wear a t-shirt, then my body armour jacket, so looking for either a hoodie or soft shell jacket.

Any use a DC Dryden, they look nice an loose (the fit i like) but how water proof are they? There fleece lined so will they be too warm for indoor?

The DC Spectrum sounds like its better for being water proof but again will it be too warm indoor? It also looks like a tighter fit.

Anyone comment on these two items?

Thanks

·
Registered
129 Posts
The DC spectrum is pretty horrible. Feels like it's actually made of rubber. Zero breathability. Also, the thumbholes in the cuffs destroy your hands if you use them and since there is no velcro to use to go over the glove your hands will get soaked if you don't.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts