Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a big fan of camber and do not get along with rocker or Lib tech's BTX. I am looking to get a new board for this winter and was wondering if anybody have ridden either of these boards? I am looking for an aggressive park board thats good mainly in the park but is still good at flat basing down the mountain and some pow?

I ride a forum conflict and love it because of the camber, its ability to flat base, its pop, and its responsiveness.

Any info would be great.

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
9,302 Posts
I am a big fan of camber and do not get along with rocker or Lib tech's BTX. I am looking to get a new board for this winter and was wondering if anybody have ridden either of these boards? I am looking for an aggressive park board thats good mainly in the park but is still good at flat basing down the mountain and some pow?

I ride a forum conflict and love it because of the camber, its ability to flat base, its pop, and its responsiveness.

Any info would be great.

Thanks guys!
My general experience between DC and Salomon has always favored Salomon. The Sabotage is a super rad board and definitely one of the better completely rockerless decks I've ridden in recent years. I might look into the Time Machine from them though, it's an eased up Man's Board. Still basically camber but the slight eased up contact points will do a lot for you in pow. Also look into the K2 Happy Hour. Rides like camber when you want it to and rocker when you need it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts