Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking forward to buy some dc stuff-jacket,board maybe boots...I like the company but some people say its a piece of shit.Their team is bangin.I know their boards aren't the best but but jackets look pretty dope.So yeah,any opinion will help,
Thanks,

·
Registered
909 Posts
Asked a similar question earlier this year, but didnt really get much responses. I ended up getting the DC Spectrum jacket and i have not had any problems or complaints:yahoo:

Granted, i have not had much experience with expensive/high quality jackets before; i mainly just got the cheapest gear that would keep me warm (no-brand etc). The spectrum was surprisingly warm with just a single sweater underneath it, even on below zero days (Celsius)

This year i will be trying the Neff Daily softshell; snagged on WhiskeyMilitia for a bargain (will let you know when i have tried it).

I suspect neither of these would be all that impressive next to a $300+ goretex jacket but then i havent found much need for that sort of gear in my experience

·
Registered
585 Posts
DC makes nice boots cuz they're a shoe company. I've owned a couple pairs (DC Judge double boa right now) and I like them. Their outerwear is just fine too. I haven't used it myself, but my brother and friend have used DC pants and really liked them. I don't even know if they're making boards anymore, they might. They used to make decent boards. Nothing too fancy but they got the job done fine.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts