Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. First a little background. I've been riding 5 years on and off. I'd say I'm intermediate. I can go down blues pretty smoothly, can hit some blacks smoothly, but fall every once in a while, I don't do parks, but I hit small jumps from time to time. I don't see myself getting into parks anytime soon so I'm really just looking for a board to enjoy the slopes and help me carve.

Here are 3 boards I'm considering:

GNU Carbon Credit BTX
Rome Postermania
Burton Aftermath

Which of those 3 would you recommend for me and why? Also, if you have any other board recommendations outside of these, that'll be greatly appreciated. I'm looking for a solid board in the $300 price range (+/- $100).

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Look for something directional, on the stiffer side and with camber. I'm thinking custom x, lib darker, salomon man's

·
Registered
9,302 Posts
K2 Turbo Dream, Flow Drifter, Rossi Angus, Yes Basic, or a Signal OG Flat.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys! Okay, so now instead of the original 3 I thought I had narrowed it down to, I have all of these recommendations to choose from:

GNU Carbon Credit BTX
Rome Postermania
Burton Aftermath
Custom X
Lib Darker
Salomon Man's
GNU Rider's Choice
K2 Turbo Dream
Flow Drifter
Rossi Angus
Yes Basic
Signal OG Flat

Which is the best bang for the buck and why? I haven't looked all of these up, but some of them seem more park-geared than what I'm looking for...

·
Registered
15 Posts
hey im between two boards the bataleon gw and the lobster freestyle. i ride 75 percent park and the other anywhere. i also like jibbing so i want a soft flex board that wont be too flexxy off the park.

·
Registered
9,302 Posts
Compared to the the other offerrings on the market at full retail the Flow Drifter has the most tech and best ride per dollar in my opinion.

hey im between two boards the bataleon gw and the lobster freestyle. i ride 75 percent park and the other anywhere. i also like jibbing so i want a soft flex board that wont be too flexxy off the park.
Get your own thread jackstack.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts