Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Im currently looking for a new snow board and im stuck on which one to pick. I like hitting the whole mountain, the park, and natural kickers. I only have the opertinity to go away once a year for a week so would like a do all board.

Currently at my local dome their are no more demo days:(.

My question is should I get a new board now, or wait until the 2013/2014 boards are released?

The boards I have my eye on are:

.Never Sumer proto ct

. lib-tech T-rice

. Yes the greats

.Dc ply

Any help, and thoughts would be great. :)

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
Wherever you go for that week, do a google search and see if there's a rental place near that mountain that will rent out boards. Some rental shops rent out the current year line of boards, and ask if they have the boards you are considering.

Or maybe there will be demo time during that week you are at that mountain.

Hope that helps:)

·
Registered
75 Posts
Good things are said about the NS but haven't tried it yet. My kid uses the Burton Custom Flying V and he runs around the whole resort with ease. Jumps, groomers, trees, powder, park.... Some say the edge hold is not so great, but I don't see him having any problems on hard pack or even icy conditions.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Thanks guys, any idea when next seasons boards will be released?
Shortly before next season. :blink: Seriously though, usually about August or September you'll start seeing the new stuff in stores.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts