Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy.

I feel like I'm all over the place with my gear.

I am currently riding Burton Citizens on a Burton Feather with Ride Sages. This will be my third season and I am looking to up my game. I am planning on sticking with my Sages and buying a Roxy T-bird, but I'm stuck on what bindings to get.

I've looked at Burton, Ride, Union, and Forum. The reasons are Burton- already used to the brand, Ride- matches the brand of my boot, Union- heard they're reliable, Forum- also heard they're reliable and dependable.

Any help would be appreciated- women and men!

Thanks!

·
Registered
730 Posts
Citizens are the bottom of the barrel, anything else will seem like an upgrade!

Forum went under this past year, so warranty/parts may be an issue in a year or so....Matching the binding brand to the boot brand is unneccisary in my opinion, 99% of boots will fit 99% of the bindings with some small easy adjustments.

The Roxy T-Bird looks to be a pretty soft board and has an extruded (TNT) base....why that board? What type of riding?

If you already got it cool, grab a set of bindings that somewhat mirrors the flex of your board (a 4/10 stiffness board paired with a 9/10 stiffness binding isnt the best choice). Union, Burton and Ride are all solid binding companies!

Just keep in mind things like: adjustability, canting, and cushioning. All are things that will make your binding more comfortable!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts