Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Y'all ppl seem to demo boards left and right.

I was wondering if they frequently do demos in Canada too? more specifically in the Montréal region?

thx!!

C

·
0 Posts
haha i dont know about out east but over here in western Canada, demos are few and far between. Most shops that demo boards have 2 of each company....and mostly all are park boards. Burton often has demos so google "burton demo tour" and youll find a date in your area(they just had 5 in the past month where i live in the rockies) As well, Salomon and K2 often have demo tours in Canada. Thats pretty much it for free demos-if you want you can pay(basically like a rental) for a demo from a shop but if you are looking for a specific board, don't get your hopes up.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Sweet!! Do you know if they ever go to Bromont? (cause I got a pass there lolz :p)
No idea. Every hill schedules their own demos with various companies. Some go directly to the manufacturers, some use a local shop who'll demo what they're dealers for. If you want a good demo, go to a big resort. They get lots of different brands with tons of models and sizes. The smaller places may only have half a dozen burtons to try out. Hit up your hill's event calander.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hahah well the last 2 were fcking encouraging lolll thx!!

I checked with my resort and I think there's like 1/year. And it's just a sports store hahah :p

Thx for the help though!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts