Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've entered a contest on facebook with a chance to win a pair of custom Flux bindings. The contest ends Jan 3rd and is down to the final 2, myself and a Teenager. I was in the lead by about 20 votes for the past week until yesterday. In one day, I'm now behind by a lot! He has about 400 more friends than I do on facebook so it makes it very hard for me to catch up

I promise this is not spam, I would just really like to win these bindings...free shit is always good stuff!

So I'm turning once again to the forum and begging for your vote! Please help a girl out... It's simple. To vote all you have to do is click on the following link and "like" the piture of my old bindings.

Flux Bindings's Wall | Facebook

If your scared to click on links, just go to the Flux Bindings facebook page and my picture is further down. You might even have to click on older posts.

I need all the help I can get!!!

I appologize for turning to the forums for this again I just have no other resources at this point.

Thank you so much!

Tina (Double TT)

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys! I need all the help I can get. It's gotten pretty competitive and I'm the one falling behind.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Done.

You want about 1000 votes in 2 days? I could possibly help you out, but it would cost you some pictures of the sort that is pretty much not dressed... But hey - how bad you want to win these bindings?

Very sexy pics should also work pretty well. But then its only a couple of votes like 50 to 100...

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Done.

You want about 1000 votes in 2 days? I could possibly help you out, but it would cost you some pictures of the sort that is pretty much not dressed... But hey - how bad you want to win these bindings?

Very sexy pics should also work pretty well. But then its only a couple of votes like 50 to 100...
you're going to make 1000 accounts? haha good luck

·
Premium Member
1,423 Posts
Thanks!

Vote for Tina, cuz she's right! Her current bindings suck
I did, and they do suck. I think last time I saw bindings like that they were on my daughter's 85 cm kiddy board.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Done.

lol... I wouldn't consider myself sexy so that might just back fire. I'm no tub of lard by any means, jsut an all natural down to earth girl. My facebook profile pic is as sexy as it gets.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts