Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ridden the Black Ops twin model?, does it have the same roller all around as the Angus did or just the nose area. Has anyone ridden the Revenant and know how it compares to the former Angus. Does anyone love or dislike any these boards, if so why? I'm looking to replace an older beat Templar, tried the One mag and didn;t find it stiff or damp enough. My other boards are Rossignal Experience ~2012 and Sushi . Thanks!

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
The xv is aggressive stiff and damp, the juggernaut is also worth considering. I’d also suggest the one but you said you’ve already tried that. I’m curious if you had it sized right for the purpose your looking to use it for. Any reason your focused specifically on Rossi?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
thanks, haven't tried an xv yet. I was looking for more centered stance, a touch of taper would be good (I realize would detract from it being a twin so not a deal breaker, but don't want the large nose like I have on my older Experience. I'm Not looking to float in pow with this board, and wont be used on flat groomers either, looking for a super quick turning board and wanted to like The One @156, I'm around 140 lbs but did not find it stiff enough.

The rossignal boards mostly seem to work for me in terms of their RCR profile. There were a bunch of C2Btx or similar rocker boards I've gone through such as Nitro Team, Flow Drifter, Lib Phoneix Landvck and Romes that I didn't like.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
WhAt you’re describing screams camber or camber with early rise. It seems like you’re limiting you’re self by sticking with rcr/Rossi, so many other options out there that better fit what you’re looking for. If you’re open to other options what kind of riding are you looking to do with your new board?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts