Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

101 - 107 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Same with this website, lots of people giving riding and board advice, you look through their history and they've been riding for like 2 years:ROFLMAO::unsure:
I appreciate you’ve found time to dig into the history but all the info you had to Sherlock was clearly stated here in the discussion from the get go. You should start reading the posts with comprehension.

Find a post where I’ve given any piece of advice on how to spin 360 (did it maybe 1-2 times in a shitty form) or jib (I don’t do it at all).
I’ve owned 14~~ widely acclaimed boards for the past 2 years or better 120 days on-snow so far with the constant strive to progress. I even call it myself ‚can’t comment on how it carves yet’ if there were no conditions to let ME evaluate it and compare it to
the ~~ 24 boards I’ve ridden for at least a day.

This is MY experience with the gear and because of other people sharing THEIR experience here I’ve snagged some great boards that turned out to be exactly what they’ve reported (e.g. the Archetype testimonies from F1EA, Craig51 and others here that gave me the idea that it is more on the freeride side than a pow stick, Phedder’s vid showed the playfullness of it etc). And many other posters here who have helped me to make a rational decision and back up my knowledge about the boards what initially comes from the reviewers.

You should refer to the content and bash it with logic if it’s wrong. This forum is to discuss and if you call something a bullshit call it a bullshit but provide the rationale behind it.

And yeah, it is a funny forum.
When a native speaker snowflakes on a straightforward compliment to him and pulls up a ‚don’t be so judgmental’ drama on others you’d think they are a very fragile little soul that needs appreciation and some love in this world. But then you look through their recent history and you find them calling the unarguably friendly SPC ‚fuckin kooks’ just because they think that they are jumping on the hate bandwagon and then, the bandwagon gets derailed by Angry as TJ is his friend and they get hushed makes you laugh.

If not for the vid I’d say it must be a 14-year-old girl with a borderline personality ??

·
Registered
89 Posts
I appreciate you’ve found time to dig into the history but all the info you had to Sherlock was clearly stated here in the discussion from the get go. You should start reading the posts with comprehension.

Find a post where I’ve given any piece of advice on how to spin 360 (did it maybe 1-2 times in a shitty form) or jib (I don’t do it at all).
I’ve owned 14~~ widely acclaimed boards for the past 2 years or better 120 days on-snow so far with the constant strive to progress. I even call it myself ‚can’t comment on how it carves yet’ if there were no conditions to let ME evaluate it and compare it to

This is MY experience with the gear and because of other people sharing THEIR experience here I’ve snagged some great boards that turned out to be exactly what they’ve reported (e.g. the Archetype testimonies from F1EA, Craig51 and others here that gave me the idea that it is more on the freeride side than a pow stick, Phedder’s vid showed the playfullness of it etc). And many other posters here who have helped me to make a rational decision and back up my knowledge about the boards what initially comes from the reviewers.

You should refer to the content and bash it with logic if it’s wrong. This forum is to discuss and if you call something a bullshit call it a bullshit but provide the rationale behind it.

When a native speaker snowflakes on a straightforward compliment to him and pulls up a ‚don’t be so judgmental’ drama on others you’d think they are a very fragile little soul that needs appreciation and some love in this world. But then you look through their recent history and you find them calling the unarguably friendly SPC ‚fuckin kooks’ just because they think that they are jumping on the hate bandwagon and then, the bandwagon gets derailed by Angry as TJ is his friend and they get hushed makes you laugh.

If not for the vid I’d say it must be a 14-year-old girl with a borderline personality ??
I suggest do not lose your time

you can not fill a full bottle

by the way I printed the NZ book and I am startingt to read

quite interesting (the first chapter are about how make a link with the client, quite boring)

thanks for the link

·
Registered
490 Posts
by the way I printed the NZ book and I am startingt to read

quite interesting (the first chapter are about how make a link with the client, quite boring)

thanks for the link
Surprise, surprise I found it on this forum a year ago or so. Some ‚carving teacher’ must have linked it. I don’t know if he was the author but the content is useful for any progression step.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts

Youre the man!;)(y)

·
Registered
89 Posts
Well

todya I tryed the burton S Binding instead of my classic binding M and essentially they did not let me Eurocarving

at the maximum angle my front foot touch the ground and I use to feel off

this is could be your problem. Too

101 - 107 of 107 Posts