Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there :),

I am a 3rd year engineering student from New Zealand, and I have to do a group project about knee braces. My group is at a point where we have to survey people about a new idea for knee braces, and I was hoping that you might be able to help me by filling out the survey.

If this project goes ahead it could help people to recover from injuries faster, including getting you back on your snowboard quicker after a nasty fall.

The survey should only take 5 minutes and we would really appreciate it.

Here is a link to the survey:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1XsZEQufsyfTCYMANgSFn3ToYodlLa76cg2RjOBhZRVE/viewform

Thank you so much for your help.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry. I just really needed some help and didn't know where to ask for it, and needed about 100 responses and had barely any. I won't post anthing like this on your forum again.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Sorry. I just really needed some help and didn't know where to ask for it, and needed about 100 responses and had barely any. I won't post anthing like this on your forum again.
Thats not what we're saying.

If you post a quick vid about your project/yourself, most people are more than happy to participate.

·
The Swiss Miss
7,446 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
We should almost sticky that kids thread to the other one, just show the awesome response one gets when they follow protocol.

·
Registered
12,608 Posts
I would be inclined to answer this if there was a video solely because I had to ride with a knee brace for two seasons and it took me nearly 3 years of rehabbing to get back to 100%. Some people give up far too easily.

·
Registered
612 Posts
knee braces mean a lot to me especially since i'm a football player. but it sure would be nice if you followed forum protocol. :unsure:

·
The Swiss Miss
7,446 Posts
And the next thing we need is a neck brace for all the ones with herniated discs suitable for different sports. Only got one designed for horseriding, which I can use for snowboarding too, but not for watersports cause it it soaks with water. Men... my neck is all pain again since an abrubt bend back while kitesurfing.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts