• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd post a poll to see if anyone else thinks DC Snow should get a posting break. His "recomendations" to others and generally worthless posts to bump his thread count have been annoying me lately and wanted to see others' thoughts.

·
Banned
257 Posts
fuck. you. but on another point i will try and stop posting when things are not needed to be posted. a promise.

·
Registered
12,608 Posts
He needs a break from life. I encourage bleach drinking, shotgun sucking, dancing in front of semi trucks, face rape from monkeys with aids, and the like. Obviously playing in traffic with cars doesn't do the trick.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Is it possible to add him to an 'ignore list' on this forum?
You can add him to ignore, but it has no effect on his offering advice to others. Besides a mob ruled posting ban sounds so much more fun. Now, where ae the pitchforks and torches?

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
I happen to find him amusing. Like.. People of Walmart amusing. Funny and sad at the same time.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
You guys are harsh as shit!!!! He obviously shouldn't be giving advice but you guys let him and the OP know that his shit is dumb and inaccurate. I find him amusing as well. I don't think blocking his posts is the right course of action. He's young, naive and foolish but he means well and I think he will come around. Plus I enjoy watching you guys call him out and give the OP and me perspective about his false statements.

I still like the hood ornament tho. :giggle:

·
Not quite reformed yet
8,459 Posts
Seriously. Bully much?
We're not fond of Trolls around here! I for one do not believe for a second he is a kid, or really anything much else he has posted! But, On the off chance that he is,... My guess is he's grown up used to needing to get the "Wrong" kind of attention! Just my 2₵! :dunno:

BTW,.. I voted for the Ban! (...on M2N too!) ;) :giggle:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.