Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,
Any ideas when the Dogfunk sitewide 50% off coupon is gonna go live this year???
According to my order history it was today, March 15th last time around.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What the hell are you buying now.....
Haha, it's new jacket time bro...don't worry, not buying any hardgoods this season. Still have a board and two pairs of bindings that haven't seen a mountain yet. But I tried on a jacket out in Jackson Hole when I was killing time and liked it a lot.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Keep this up, I'm down for some malamutes. Plz post it up when the email arrives

·
Registered
88 Posts
Yep, i am trying to decide whether to order now or wait alittle longer for the 50% off coupon. i have my eye on a burton custom flying v , bindings and gloves.

·
Premium Member
245 Posts
would this 50% off coupon apply in addition to the reduced prices they already give? Example, if a NS SL is listed as "Sale $382" with reg price listed as $510, what would my final price be? Im thinking about picking up something if the price is right..

·
Registered
70 Posts
would this 50% off coupon apply in addition to the reduced prices they already give? Example, if a NS SL is listed as "Sale $382" with reg price listed as $510, what would my final price be? Im thinking about picking up something if the price is right..
As awesome as that would be, no. It's off the original price.

·
Premium Member
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yep, i am trying to decide whether to order now or wait alittle longer for the 50% off coupon. i have my eye on a burton custom flying v , bindings and gloves.
Pretty sure if they do the same thing as last year, Burton products are gonna be in the list of Exclusions they have. Might as well just buy now.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Pretty sure if they do the same thing as last year, Burton products are gonna be in the list of Exclusions they have. Might as well just buy now.
I think some people reported that they were able to get Burton in the sale too. They had to call in and it may have been just an employee who wanted to help out or wasn't aware of the exclusions, though

·
Premium Member
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I think some people reported that they were able to get Burton in the sale too. They had to call in and it may have been just an employee who wanted to help out or wasn't aware of the exclusions, though
Correct. LiveChat and calling in orders worked on exclusions but not 100% of the time. Still patiently waiting for the code to post so I can finally get me some boots that fit right.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Maybe it'll be post Easter on the 50% discount announcement. I hope.

I know EXACTLY what I'm getting. Already got it tee'd up.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Anyone know if this is going to happen? They took down the advertisement for the blowout sale and I want to at least get the 20-40% off some bindings they have now instead of nothing.

·
Premium Member
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Welp. I pulled the trigger on some Lashed FT at 40% off...figured the extra 18 dollars i was gonna possibly save wasn't worth them selling out of the color/size I wanted.....gonna keep on checking every day tho for the 50% off since the jacket I want is still only at a 30% off price point....will post here if and when it comes thru. Hopefully soon. We are almost at a full month later then last years.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts