Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In light of a few bad customer service posts recently I thought I'd post a positive experience I had with Dogfunk today.

I purchased a Homeschool Naked Raygun off of Dogfunk on Thursday night for $180. This morning I wake up and check Whiskey Militia and see what they have. Low and behold they have the exact same jacket for only $75 (WhiskeyMilitia.com: Homeschool Naked Raygun Shell - Men's - $74.99 - 80% off) . ...FUCK

So, I started a chat with Cameron C at Dogfunk on the off chance they would honor the Whiskey Militia price two days after I purchased the jacket. And they did! :yahoo:

Anyway, wanted to give props to a company (Whiskey/DogFunk/Backcountry) that seem to have it down when it comes to customer service. :eusa_clap:

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
+1 on customer service! It doesn't matter what time if the day it is, someone is around to help via live chat. I bought a burton custom-x 2 weeks ago, and saw that they reduced the price this past sat night. It was around 2am pacific when I decided to try a price match.

Someone responded and credited me the difference.

·
Registered
15 Posts
In light of a few bad customer service posts recently
Were these for other retailers or Backcountry/Dogfunk/Steep & Cheap/Whiskey Militia/et al ? I can't believe anyone would complain about their customer service. I've been buying from them for years and never had a bad experience. When I lived in Utah I was dropping by once a week to pick something up from a Whiskey buy. Love these guys.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I got some 686 smarty cargo's off geartrade last summer (backcountry site). They go for $200 new but I got them for $60 practically new (only tried on, still had tags).

The where missing the thermal liner though, so I just sent a friendly email letting them know. They got back to me right away, and even gave me $15 back so I could buy a liner for them. :thumbsup:

*303rd post* Denver represent lol!

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Were these for other retailers or Backcountry/Dogfunk/Steep & Cheap/Whiskey Militia/et al ? I can't believe anyone would complain about their customer service. I've been buying from them for years and never had a bad experience. When I lived in Utah I was dropping by once a week to pick something up from a Whiskey buy. Love these guys.
Other retailers. People were complaining about Ride and Evo.com IIRC.

·
Banned!
7,679 Posts
Hey Lucky do you get alot of comments about the shaving cream when you ride?

:giggle:

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, it's not shaving cream though. It's whipped cream. I do love a lemon merengue pie!

·
Registered
210 Posts
I've had good experiences with Dogfunk.
Just got them to price match a board, they were pretty cool about it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I agree!!! I ordered the Anon Helix googles last night, but then a few hours later I saw that the Anon Hawkeye's went on sale at their site, so I clicked the live chat feature and the rep canceled my order for the Helix right away. Can't wait to get the Hawkeyes and check em out!!

·
Registered
922 Posts
ive never had anything but good experiences with whiskeymilitia, dogfunk, and for anyone who needs clothing outside of snowboarding related gear, jackthreads is phenomenal

·
Registered
47 Posts
I've spent way more than I should have at Whiskey Militia/Steep and Cheap. Almost went for the Never Summer SL that popped up this afternoon despite just buying a board two weeks ago.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts