Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys I'm here to sell my dragon wormser sunglasses. I have two pairs, a blue and a red pair. Pictures included. Also, you can trust me I sell on craigslist all the time. However I recently moved to Texas and as you can imagine the Texas craigslist is empty as far as snowboarding gear goes. So I imagine I'll start selling most my gear on this forum. Anyways they're pretty dope sunglasses, check em out.

Update: November 30, 2011 Both pairs sold

Dragon Wormser Sunglasses
Color: Blue Neon/Grey Ionized
Model: #720-1506
Condition: Brand New, Never Worn
Includes: Original Packaging
1 pair of Dragon Wormser Sunglasses
1 Cloth carrying case
1 Two Year Warranty
1 Dragon Sticker
Price: $33 OBO + $5 shipping
SOLD

Dragon Wormser Sunglasses
Color: Red
Model: #720-1423
Condition: Brand New, Never Worn
Includes: Original Packaging
1 pair of Dragon Wormser Sunglasses
1 Cloth carrying case
1 Two Year Warranty
1 Dragon Sticker
Price: $33 + $5 shipping
SOLD

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I also have a pair of brand new Dragon DX Goggles (Teal Brown Ionized) that I'm willing to sell for $50. Ill post pics when I get the chance.

·
Registered
457 Posts
both of the things were recently on whiskeymilitia for cheaper. and you can get the DXs for 30 bucks at a lot of places. Just saying.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
both of the things were recently on whiskeymilitia for cheaper. and you can get the DXs for 30 bucks at a lot of places. Just saying.
I recently came across Whiskeymilitia. Great site to say the least. I paid roughly $70 for my DX's just last year and never used them. It's hard to believe you could get them for 30 brand new.

Prices Lowered

1 - 4 of 4 Posts