Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What's up guys! (And maybe girls?)

Every year I jump on and post up a whole stack of nice gear from the previous season that I need to get rid of. This year is no different then the rest, tons of nice stuff to send off. If you don't know me, search my previous years sales threads. I have a healthy list of vouchers that bought from me straight from this site as well as 100% seller feedback on eBay (parkcrewdrew). On to the product...

2012 Rome Artifact Rocker 150 with 2012 Rome 390 Boss L/XL. It would be great to sell this as a set but I'd possibly piece them if I had locked in buyers for each. Color is Lucite. Both in used but awesome shape. Looking for $250 for the board and bindings together. SOLD!!!

2012 Rome Libertine Boots. Black/Lucite/White. Size 8.5 Used half of last season. Still tons of life left and in fantastic shape. Looking for $90.

2010 Rome Libertine Collective Addiction Mummy Boots. Size 9. I've really considered keeping these just as memorabilia because they were a limited release a few years ago. I just have too much at this point though so they gotta go. Great shape. Looking for $50.

2012 Holden Banks Jacket. Camo. Size Large. This was in my arsenal from last season. SUCH a dope jacket. Fits semi slim and a tad longer. I'm picky on how my stuff fits and this jacket was top notch. In nearly brand new condition! Retailed around $260. Looking for $100.

2012 Holden Varsity Jacket. Black/Grey. Size Large. Again, Holden's stuff is top notch quality. This jacket is also in brand new shape and fits similar to the Banks. Retailed at $300! Looking for $130.

2012 Holden Standard Denim Snowboard Pants. Size Medium. Black denim. Perfect shape only used less than a handful of times. Holden now runs two different cuts with their pants, a regular (which is still a tailored cut, all of holden's pants are) and a slim. These are the regular fit. Retailed at $200. Looking for $90. SOLD!!!

2010 Holden Isaacs Pants. Camo. Size Medium. These will be tough to get rid of, for the sheer fact that they are my favorite pant I've literally ever owned. They are the top of the line Holden pant from 2010 made from Kimono fabric with 20k ratings. Literally the best fit and fabric I've ever worn. Again, I just have too much stuff so I'd consider selling them. Retailed at $400. Looking for $125.

This was just the stuff at the top of last years gear pile. I will add more as I pull things out of storage. I realize the pics are pretty basic, just snapped them quickly with my iPhone. Feel free to PM or email me ([email protected]) with absolutely any questions you may have or certain detailed pics you'd like to see. I know these brands in and out and will be happy to assist with any concerns.

Thanks. The season is right around the corner!

·
Registered
239 Posts
That Artifact combo is a sweet deal for someone. What size is the board?

·
Registered
165 Posts
Thanks Colin! Hope all is well man.

Board/Bindings SOLD. All outerwear is OBO lets get it gone!
All is well man! Just waiting for this snow to dump :) I might want to grab those 2012 Holden pants from ya'! Those two sets of pants the only ones you have up for sale at the moment?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
All is well man! Just waiting for this snow to dump :) I might want to grab those 2012 Holden pants from ya'! Those two sets of pants the only ones you have up for sale at the moment?
I'll pm you details. We can work something out.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Standard Denims shipped out to Colin early this morning! BUMP for the rest of the outerwear. PM me with offers or to discuss any piece!

Here are some related products that Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums members are talking about.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts