Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
With extra cheese.
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what is the deal with these? I went by the local skate park the other day and all the kiddies are wearing them. I had to google this to figure out what the fuck they were even called. When did this even happen? Can't they just sag their jeans like we did in the 90s? I sound like an old fogie saying that, I guess, but whatever.

For those that don't know what I'm talking about, Google image it. Here's one:

·
Banned!
7,679 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,142 Posts
So what is the deal with these? I went by the local skate park the other day and all the kiddies are wearing them. I had to google this to figure out what the fuck they were even called. When did this even happen? Can't they just sag their jeans like we did in the 90s? I sound like an old fogie saying that, I guess, but whatever.

For those that don't know what I'm talking about, Google image it. Here's one:

So, wait, you wear these at the waist, but the crotch is just like, not where it's supposed to be?

IDK man. Maybe I am just old, but "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH KIDS THESE DAYS?"

·
Not quite reformed yet
8,253 Posts
IDK man. Maybe I am just old, but "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH KIDS THESE DAYS?"
i blame bath salts and twitter.
...it's cuz WE already did all the COOL stuff to be rebelious and anti-establisment back in the 60's & 70's!!! All kids have left now is all the "Stupid Looking" shit!!!

(...Im gonna dig out my bell bottom jeans n wide collar polyester flower print shirt, and 3" platform shoes!!! Show 'em all what REAL cool looks like!!!)
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

·
Not quite reformed yet
8,253 Posts
...Far Out!!! Groovy!!!

LOL!

·
Registered
52 Posts
I realize style and functionality don't always work together but those pants seem like they could be really awkward to walk in...plus when is stealling your little sisters clothes a fashion style?

·
Registered
756 Posts
A couple states outlawed saggy pants in the south. I guess this is their solution.

I'd feel pretty ridiculous walking around like that.

·
The Swiss Miss
7,228 Posts
1 - 20 of 90 Posts