Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The latest pics from this morning from the Mammoth Snowman - Full Album.

And from Wave Rave -

28 Days til Opening Day:yahoo: I read about 11-12 days til the snow machines turn on.

So a few storms have already gone through Mammoth, and I see the so-cal hills picked up a few inches too with this latest system. Good start so far

·
Registered
312 Posts
So was anyone there on opening day? I cancelled at the last minute (day before)... I figured I would rather save the cash for better conditions.

but dam...all I kept saying on Thursday was, I could've been snowboarding right now.

·
Premium Member
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm jonesing for some riding, and all the pics & vids coming in makes it very tempting to be there. But it's a long season and 7 runs open... meh. I'll wait til some more opens. Supposed to get a nice storm end of next week into the weekend.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Actually just came back from Mammoth a couple hours ago - rode yesterday and today. Broadway / Discovery / Thunder Bound / Face Lift open only, warm conditions (50+ in the day), but fun just the same. Park was short and sweet, and super packed, but there's plenty of open space to be ridden. Super fun, happy to get my season started. Time to rest up after being banged up a little bit, and do it again sometime soon!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts