Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title says. Shots from the first 3 weeks of riding. Jumps just opened up this past weekend and I haven't been able to do much as I'm trying not to hurt my back even more than it already is. Once I recover then expect some jump shots.

Max Lyons Early Season Self Edit - YouTube

Critique anything if you want (other than filming, that wasn't me)

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
its been fun to watch you progress. probably time to move to a place with real mountains soon.
Its been fun progressing haha. Thats the plan once I'm out of high school. I'm a junior this year so another year or two and I'll be out West shredding and going to college.

Reppin for the icecoast...thats whatsup
icyicyicyicyicy

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
good edit.. you got the rails dialed, but after like the 10th rail it was all the same.. never the less, stylee rail sliding..
thanks man, i agree. as i said though, nursing a hurt back and that big impact from jumps isnt helping. and pipe is just blech

·
Registered
146 Posts
hahaha i love the guy in your comments section that said you efing suck and need a new sport. hes probable a silly gaper who trips on the box. btw i would kill to be that good. anyway really sick vid man keep it up!

·
Premium Member
321 Posts
Very niiice! :thumbsup: I love the title of your Youtube channel too. :laugh:

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hahaha i love the guy in your comments section that said you efing suck and need a new sport. hes probable a silly gaper who trips on the box. btw i would kill to be that good. anyway really sick vid man keep it up!
hehehehe he's my friend who's not too bad. He likes to do that sometimes.

also are you sponsored by any local boardshops?
Yep, Invasion boardshop. Good little place.

Very niiice! :thumbsup: I love the title of your Youtube channel too. :laugh:

Thanks! Haha I couldn't think of anything else to call it

·
Registered
756 Posts
Right on.

These videos make me want to purchase a go-pro or a contour. I've been riding for years have nothing but shitty Iphone footage. Can't criticize anything, wish I was half that good in the park! Nice edit.

Haha.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Right on.

These videos make me want to purchase a go-pro or a contour. I've been riding for years have nothing but shitty Iphone footage. Can't criticize anything, wish I was half that good in the park! Nice edit.

Haha.

They are great investments. I use a Canon 60d now since the lack of control on the GoPro and Contours killed me (I do love me some zoom/manual controls haha). Thanks for the kind words!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts