Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to book a flight to hit status with Delta and I've never been to Tahoe even though I've had Mountain Collective and Epic Local for a couple years so I am going to fly out the weekend of December 9th based on the feedback from this thread :).

1. Based on the locals forecasts, Tahoe worth going to that early this year or should I just go to Colo?
2. If yes to 1, which mountain gets hit the hardest the earliest?

Thanks for the help guys. I'm going to buy a ticket somewhere this weekend and if I don't get good feedback, I'm just going to go to Canada haha.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
I need to book a flight to hit status with Delta and I've never been to Tahoe even though I've had Mountain Collective and Epic Local for a couple years so I am going to fly out the weekend of December 9th based on the feedback from this thread :).

1. Based on the locals forecasts, Tahoe worth going to that early this year or should I just go to Colo?
2. If yes to 1, which mountain gets hit the hardest the earliest?

Thanks for the help guys. I'm going to buy a ticket somewhere this weekend and if I don't get good feedback, I'm just going to go to Canada haha.
Last season I was riding Kirkwood already by now. This season they just started spraying. It's anybody's guess. But if you pick Tahoe, make sure you visit Kirkwood (on a pow day)
:grin:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I have to buy a flight and that's the only weekend left this year so I was hoping to Tahoe had a chance at getting hit or had a high elevation mountain that would be at least manageable early season since I have friends in CA and could save on lodging. Tough proposition getting folks to go to Canada in 3 weeks. I need more adventurous friends...

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Also, awesome video Kirkrider!!!
Thanks! I love editing and watching them in the off season. You can only see few runs in that video, most of the resort was on wind hold that day.

Here's a better one of my best day at Kirkwood last season.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts