Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Most of the high day boarders at Killington where I ride are on lib techs. I just got a Stranda but haven't run it on any serious hard stuff yet so I can't comment on that one yet.

·
Registered
112 Posts
What stranda did you grab?
Shorty. I do a lot of moguls, edge running, crud busting, and trees. Dive the nose, load the edge hard, pop off the tail. The shorty rocks that kind of turn. I also demoed the tree surfer and bowrider . .The tree surfer split tail seemed too soft to really pop and the bowrider was too much of a pure carving board.

The shorty really reminds me of the old burton edeck (I had 3 of those) . Very well damped yet very responsive It just goes where you tell it to go and does what you tell it to do with no drama of any kind. It's so smooth and calm you take it for granted.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Shorty. I do a lot of moguls, edge running, crud busting, and trees. Dive the nose, load the edge hard, pop off the tail. The shorty rocks that kind of turn. I also demoed the tree surfer and bowrider . .The tree surfer split tail seemed too soft to really pop and the bowrider was too much of a pure carving board.

The shorty really reminds me of the old burton edeck (I had 3 of those) . Very well damped yet very responsive It just goes where you tell it to go and does what you tell it to do with no drama of any kind. It's so smooth and calm you take it for granted.
Nice i was intrigued by the descender 166 to replace my PYL but just pulled the trigger on a 166 tail gunner, still keeping my eye on that descender though

·
Destroying Worlds Since 2015
7,124 Posts

I really was eyeing the Shorty before I pulled the trigger on the Cheater. If the Cheater lives up to expectations, I might just order the Shorty for next year.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts

Did you demo at Killington? Which shop?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 33 of 33 Posts