Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
The pattern definitely changed. As I read on OpenSnow, they lost their mojo. Hopefully you get soft conditions or things turn around. I can't wish you much luck though because that would mean New England won't get any if they do.

I was out there for the first time in early February 2013. We stay in both Ogden and Sandy. We hit Snowbird, Brighton, Snowbasin. Did Canyons on arrival for the free half day w. boarding pass. A buddy got there early and did Pow Mow.

We made the drive to Jackson Hole, well worth it, it's about 5 hrs away. Stayed at the Hostel in Teton Village, it was everything we needed and nothing else.

What's your plan when you get there?

·
Premium Member
1,349 Posts
The Bird has a 91 inch base and pretty much everything is open (though tracked-out.) I'm hitting the same weekend. Keep thinking good thoughts.

·
Shred Monster
1,192 Posts
Was at Brighton today and it was absolutely a blast !!!! They got a few inches and it was cold, good snow. Trees were so bomb to ride and 32 had an event in the banked slalom & rain jam. This place is legit, reminds me of Meadows somewhat.

It was good enough we may do Solitude tomorrow instead of Snowbird.

Park City, I was not impressed.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts