Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys need some help looking to upgrade to a new board. I am looking towards the Burton Easy Livin or The Burton Antler.

Anyone have any suggestions? Pros/cons or even a different recommendation..

Thanks so much,

Mike

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mostly all mountain some park When I did the Burton Board finder those where two of the boards they recommended and I did demo the Antler last year and it was great..

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Mostly all mountain some park When I did the Burton Board finder those where two of the boards they recommended and I did demo the Antler last year and it was great..
Is budget an issue, prices are a bit different.

I've demo'd the antler and find its lots of fun. Haven't ridden the easy livin, antler should be lighter weight.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No was actually looking at last years models found the easy livin for about 330 and antler for around 400 so not really a price issue. Just heard great things about easy livin and that its very similar to the Antler

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
No was actually looking at last years models found the easy livin for about 330 and antler for around 400 so not really a price issue. Just heard great things about easy livin and that its very similar to the Antler
Personally I'm biased towards techy boards, if I saw an antler at 400 I'd probably grab it, even though I already have 2 burton boards with Flying V shape. Offseason great for bargains.

List in Canada is 799 I think.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah going to go with one of them. Wish I could demo the easy livin see which I like better..

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey guys just wanted to give an update I called Burton rider services (super helpful BTW)

Gave me some info the Antler and the Easy Livin are almost Identical in specs size wise. The Antler has some more tech items basically has a little more pop coming out of turns and is a little lighter other then that they are practically the same.

Oh and if anyone is wondering there are no major changes to either board for the 2014 season..

I really like the Easy livin graphic from last year kind of leaning that way. Especially since they are practically the same board....

Thanks for all your help guys,

Mike

1 - 10 of 10 Posts