Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Were planning a family trip in December, I see tons of great ranges to ride however none with service lifts. Either im looking in the wrong places, or technology hasnt made it to south America yet. Either way please help!

·
Veteran Member
11,555 Posts
Did you mean equatorial adventure? Because there isn't any snowboarding in Ecuador that I am aware of.

Chile seems to be spot in SA. Portillo. Las Lenas is the other big one in Argentina. Recently people have indicated their lift systems are not the greatest.

Anyway, if you are in Ecuador, enjoy the warm weather, do some surfing, maybe a canopy zip and hike. If you are going further south, Chile and Argentina are the countries with riding.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks much

I wasnt sure how ecuador is, ive read about climbing then boarding down but I prefer a lift system.
Thanks for reminding me of surfing, ill definitely take advantage while im there.

·
Registered
32 Posts
There are only ski resorts in chile and argentina, but by december theyll be all closed for the summer.
If u still wanna ride the andes theres good heli skiing in peru but not sure if they are running in december.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts