Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to get a versatile lense for my EG2 frame. I have read that orange is the most versatile lense, but I'm not sure if I should get a regular orange lense or the polarized bronze/red/chrome.

Im unsure if any of the polarized lenses that Electric make would be better than the orange or not?

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
I am looking to get a versatile lense for my EG2 frame. I have read that orange is the most versatile lense, but I'm not sure if I should get a regular orange lense or the polarized bronze/red/chrome.

Im unsure if any of the polarized lenses that Electric make would be better than the orange or not?
I have the orange/chrome and blue/chrome, both work well. When its a whiteout I swap to rose.

·
Premium Member
3,553 Posts
I personally don't like the chrome. I ran it for awhile but it wasn't dark enough for super bright days and wasn't light enough for overcast. If I could only get one, I'd get the orange or rose and deal with the glare on sunny days. But I'd look at getting two...I'm running an orange and a polarized. Its worth it IMO.

·
Premium Member
2,470 Posts
According to electric the most versatile would be the yellow as it's optimum in most conditions. Thats the one I went with. Gonna look for a cheap pair or use my old orange lens for sunny days.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts