Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any forum members live there? I am driving down from Calgary on business and will be there Tuesday and Wednesday night. My meeting is Wednesday from 6-8 and then I am free. Any good restaurants or pubs to hit up?

·
Registered
297 Posts
Do not speed in Ellensburg. The police there will ticket you for 3 mph over. Other than that I have only every been to the koa campground there.

·
Registered
65 Posts
The band "Screaming Trees" is from Ellensburg if that makes your trip any more special :dunno: The view of the Columbia river from Vantage just East is pretty sweet too, that's all I've got.

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Well boys. I have taken in some Iron Horse Ipa and the vantage points east of here. Watched my speed so no tickets yet. The scenery definately gets much better the further west you go. And yes, there is some cowshit smell and a heck of alot of hay! Cheers to all!!

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No shit. Its like I never left home. This snowboard forum is a great community. I hope to meet more of you in my travels. Take care.

·
Premium Member
1,223 Posts
+1 on checking out Vantage. A bunch of kids at my school would throw a huge party there every year. Total weekend debauchery with beautiful views.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts