Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This should be a good year to pick up discounted gear, considering all the late-to-market product. Here's a couple of SCREAMING Spring deals. What else do you have to add?

50% off ThirtyTwo boots:

Jones:

Endeavor outerwear:

Burton:

·
Registered
137 Posts
Backcountry has Karakoram Continuum bindings on sale for 195, these are sweet solid board bindings at a good price. Jumped on it immediately.

What do you like best about these? Been looking at upgrading my bindings but don't know what I should be getting.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Wish I had karakoram hardware for a split, I'd jump on a pair of bindings, but don't want to have to buy the setup all over. My Sparks have seen better days though.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
After ripping the butt seam of an old set of marmot bibs, I bought a set of burton gore-tex AK bibs to go with a gore-tex AK jacket I have. Been super impressed with the performance of their outerwear and I really hope this one lasts for the long haul because holy heck they're a lot of money!

Also bought a set of their gore tex mittens and a set of 'park' gloves for warmer days because drying out gloves after riding in slush is a huge PITA!

·
Registered
341 Posts
Picked-up some MTE-1 at half-price this WE. I was tired of having my feet cold before/after sessions and running in my riding boots when sledding with the little one. I'm old, I'm more into comfy shoes than board, I'm proud of that.

I resisted some amplid's at half price… thank god it was Morning Glory and Snowmelier, had it been a Surfari…

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
Picked-up some MTE-1 at half-price this WE. I was tired of having my feet cold before/after sessions and running in my riding boots when sledding with the little one. I'm old, I'm more into comfy shoes than board, I'm proud of that.

I resisted some amplid's at half price… thank god it was Morning Glory and Snowmelier, had it been a Surfari…
Thanks for the tip. I'm going to pick up another pair for myself and one for my fiance. The pull tab on mine ripped after a year of use which sucks but they're some of my favorite shoes. Need to see if it can be repaired when it gets warm out.

I have the iguchi model and highly recommend these!

·
Registered
639 Posts
Seems like a lot of shops in Canada have just cancelled their late-arriving orders so there isn't much left where I usually shop. I was hoping to grab a pair or Salomon Launch Boa half a size smaller than the ones I have but they're all out everywhere, some shops having zero pairs left, which to me means they never got their order... too bad.

·
Registered
24 Posts
What do you like best about these? Been looking at upgrading my bindings but don't know what I should be getting.
Sorry for the late response. Binding feel is subjective, but for me they felt extremely comfortable, ankle strap is really top notch. Good ratchets. Just the right amount of underfoot padding. Middle of the road flex, so responsive but not so stiff you can't move around. To me, they seemed ideal for a daily driver/top to bottom cruising laps. Added bonus is the lifetime warranty covers the entire binding, but hopefully will never have to put that to the test.

·
Registered
24 Posts

I have these, and like them a lot. I'm kind of between sizes, so bought them at the larger size and am glad I did.

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
Looks like these ones don't have gore-tex.... I'll likely still pick up a pair or two, if only to take some stress off my guchi gore tex ones when the weather doesn't fully call for them. Need to fix the dang pull tab before I rip it the F out though.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts

I wear mine pretty much every day all winter.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
FlyLow Baker bibs half price!

1 - 20 of 57 Posts