Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
21 - 40 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
What's your budget? Lots of good options right now.

Someone on fb was selling used nitro team mediums at a really good price.
I want to stay under $200. I've been having binding and boot issues.... thought it was boots, now think it might be bindings and where they hit the top of my foot (over the top of the foot vs pulling back on the heel). I have the Now-Yes from a couple years ago, but they just don't work for me. I have the Burton Diodes (i think they are burton) as my main pair, they seem to fit pretty nice, not too tight and responsive. I've always liked the Ride bindings, my ratchet broke on the last ones. I'm just trying to explore my options. Want to pick up something not too expensive because if they don't work I don't want to be out the $.

·
Registered
Niche Wraith/ Yes Warca/ Niche Maelstrom/ Ride Algorythm
69 Posts
Niche snowboards now have their Earth day sale. Everything is 35% off. Instagram has another 20% off if you have never purchased on IG shop before. That combo is awesome.

·
Registered
137 Posts

Glade goggles, some sweet sales. I love mine, on a whim my husband got me some this past year and I love them.... but I ran too close to a tree and scratched the $hit out of them

·
Registered
3,521 Posts
Niche split is also included in the sale.

Niche snowboards now have their Earth day sale. Everything is 35% off. Instagram has another 20% off if you have never purchased on IG shop before. That combo is awesome.
@MrDavey2Shoes

·
Registered
124 Posts
been eyeing the fathom for a while now. is there a code for the extra 20% from the IG shop? i get redirected to the website for the order and only seeing the single discount

·
Registered
69 Posts
been eyeing the fathom for a while now. is there a code for the extra 20% from the IG shop? i get redirected to the website for the order and only seeing the single discount
I have noticed that some of my friends do not have this discount on IG. If you are eligible for the discount, you should be able to see it when you go into any shop on IG. After I use the discount, I am actually able to share an even better discount (25 %, $100 off max). If you need the referral link, you can message me.

Attachments

·
Registered
374 Posts
Ride Warpigs are 40% off in basically all sizes on Backcountry right now. Tempted to buy one, but not a fan of the colors this year, much prefer the black and white war paint look of previous years.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Ride Warpigs are 40% off in basically all sizes on Backcountry right now. Tempted to buy one, but not a fan of the colors this year, much prefer the black and white war paint look of previous years.
Looks like Ride website has lots of deals too. Commissioner looks sick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
637 Posts
Good to know! Thanks. Was going solely off reviews.
She really likes/needs camber. I got her to try a reverse-camber board and she hated it (she started riding in the '90s). That one was on sale when Covid shut the hills in march 2020 and it ticked all the boxes.
Still going strong. She's not a technical rider but it does well all-mountain with some boxes and rails thrown-in.
Good structure on the base. Avran's tip of going over the corner of the topsheet with a file to reduce chipping/gouges is a good idea with this one.

·
Premium Member
Endeavor BOD, Fix Magnum, Burton Driver X
2,172 Posts
My wife has been riding a Rome Lo Fi and hasn't ever been on a reverse camber board. She isn't that technical either, you'll never see her in the park - but I'm never there either! Can ride anything on trail but really needs confidence at speed and to get down lower to drive those edges in her turns.
Thanks for the tip regarding the topsheet, I'll look into it.

·
Registered
637 Posts
My wife has been riding a Rome Lo Fi and hasn't ever been on a reverse camber board. She isn't that technical either, you'll never see her in the park - but I'm never there either! Can ride anything on trail but really needs confidence at speed and to get down lower to drive those edges in her turns.
Thanks for the tip regarding the topsheet, I'll look into it.
I'm positive she'll like it.
Just use a regular file, hold it at 45 degrees and slightly "round" the edge of the topsheet. No need for a lot of pressure but it'll make it less likely that skis/boards from careless dumbasses from the liftline will gouge/scratch/lift small pieces of it.
Trust me, it's worth it.

·
Premium Member
2,088 Posts
You are the best/worst. I got an incredible deal on a snowboard I didn't really need doing exactly this. And also sold a board I didn't really need to cover the cost, so I'm up $35 overall. Thanks!

·
Registered
69 Posts
You are the best/worst. I got an incredible deal on a snowboard I didn't really need doing exactly this. And also sold a board I didn't really need to cover the cost, so I'm up $35 overall. Thanks!
Lol great, maybe you will keep earning money by doing this and eventually get something you really need :) I almost shared the ridiculous 40% off discount on Endeavor's website when the Archetype is literally available for all sizes. I also almost buy it even though I don't need it. I am glad my size was gone very soon so I don't need to think about it anymore. I just got a Niche Wraith 155 for park progressing and I think I do need it :D

21 - 40 of 57 Posts