Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Loved Or Hated 20-21 Season

• Loved

Votes: 15 62.5%
  • Hated

Votes: 9 37.5%
61 - 80 of 107 Posts
No summer riding on snow. I’ve already dusted off the surf skate. My daughter suddenly decided that she was also going to ride a skateboard now. Could be that we’ll get another snowboarder in the family next year.
They are talking about normalizing things here after May so maybe the bOrders will open and you can hit us for summer riding. It's fun when kids follow in our footsteps, I got a 10 year old who rides with me and get's angry as hell when I go with out him.

Had a great fun this season. Progressed a bunch in the park. Season has not ended here in Colorado. I am gonna keep riding until my pass won't let me. Shooting for 60 days now.
I managed 42 days, which is my second-highest ever. I can't decide if the quality was up to previous years or not. On the one hand, I was getting tired really fast. On the other hand, it was mostly because of decreased time spent in the line-up.

I've suggested to the Slopes people that they include a calculation for vertical-feet-per-hour for the day. I think that would go a long way towards an accurate comparison of sessions.

They are talking about normalizing things here after May so maybe the bOrders will open and you can hit us for summer riding. It's fun when kids follow in our footsteps, I got a 10 year old who rides with me and get's angry as hell when I go with out him.
I have a nagging feeling that there won't be any summer snowboarding for me. I wanted to go the last couple of summers but it never happened... this summer it looks even grimmer.

It's dumping snow in Denver right now. Trying to decide if I'm going up tomorrow....

61 - 80 of 107 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.