Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

621 - 627 of 627 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #621
Ive got a few days riding on v4.0 now. This is the one.
I will be making a small run of 10 decks and that will be it until next summer, if any of you guys want one speak up and I will make sure you get a personalized one with your name written on the core.
This first batch will be JP¥30,000 and after that they will be priced higher.
Deck only.
Suits 10 inch trucks.
Legit snowboard carving experience.
Money back to anyone who isnt satisfied, no questions.
Also I will be doing a group shipping order to the US via Wigmar so shipping should not be too expensive collectively.

Thank you.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Version 4.0 has some camber! Looking at the thinness of the deck and the video of a previous prototype, I'm assuming it's pretty flexible. Flexing mid turn must progressively change the rake angle on the trucks, right? That would change the turning radius of the trucks, perhaps a lot like center flexing a sidecut. Am I on the right path here? I'm intrigued.

·
493 Posts
Im also working on an electric upgrade kit that will be available as a direct bolt on next summer.
This would be handy, especially after hurting my calf Thursday evening, hurts bad when pushing.

I'm still keen on the OneWheel XR though, just need to put some money away.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #625 (Edited)
Version 4.0 has some camber! Looking at the thinness of the deck and the video of a previous prototype, I'm assuming it's pretty flexible. Flexing mid turn must progressively change the rake angle on the trucks, right? That would change the turning radius of the trucks, perhaps a lot like center flexing a sidecut. Am I on the right path here? I'm intrigued.
Exactly the right path mate. v4.0 flexes back to flat under my 90kg of corona bread eating weight lol. Really it depends on where you put your feet, I am putting my front foot right in the pocket and back foot more toward the middle as that makes the tail walk around more and really pops out of turns.

Im also adding a very slight squeeze to my toe turns now which is lots of fun and a huge speed adder.
I really need to get a vid of where Im at now after a week riding this thing.

·
Registered
820 Posts
I think making the tail walk out more is key to achieving that snowboarding feel. Those topsheets are beautiful!

621 - 627 of 627 Posts