Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanting to know who has ridden this board and how it rides...I've heard its stiff, holds incredible edge and is faultless in design and performance. If you don't ride like Xavier or ride extreme terrain like Xavier, is it worth purchasing even if you want freeride / pow qualities?

·
Registered
145 Posts
Just wanting to know who has ridden this board and how it rides...I've heard its stiff, holds incredible edge and is faultless in design and performance. If you don't ride like Xavier or ride extreme terrain like Xavier, is it worth purchasing even if you want freeride / pow qualities?
I'd be interested in this response as well, but would also add a sub-question:

For those who have had a chance to ride the Rossignol XV (replacing the Experience in the 2014 lineup), is it worth holding out for that?

·
Registered
751 Posts
yes to everything.

I won't ever sell mine

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The new Rossi XV shape has a small mooncut at the tail. Looks like one hell of a ride!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts